degrees and very windy.  I was cozy.  I have one of those winter  riding
suits from Dunne and Krumm.

It wasn't my body or my feet that were cold.  I wore layers of light
polarfleece and had on my insulated Ariats, so I was fine.  The part that
kills me is the face burn, and the burning eyes.  I just haven't found
anything to help that, and it gets worse as I get older.  I also get
dehydrated easily in the windy weather, and I don't want to drink much when
it's so cold.  I made myself drink a very big cup of hot tea before I went
out - I think coffee dehydrates me too much.  And, I was sure to drink a
good bit when I came back in.  That helped, but my cheeks are still burning,
and my eyes too.

Anyone have any ideas for helping the burning eyes?  I don't think I'll try
putting Desitin in my eyes!

Karen Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]