>>> I do have a pair of those velcro closure ones, but I sure don't like
them.

I was resigned to thinking that was the only kind I'd ever have, and I don't
like them either.  I can't count the number of half-chaps I've tried on, but
had somehow missed the Tredsteps until just lately.


Karen Thomas, NC



--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.8/716 - Release Date: 3/9/2007
6:53 PM




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
See what's inside the new Yahoo! Groups email.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/9ZdxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

"The greatest enemy of the truth very often is not the lie- deliberate, 
contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and 
unrealistic."

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer


[] The video every Icelandic Horse owner should have:  
http://IceHorses.net/video.html
[] Lee Ziegler  http://leeziegler.com
[] Liz Graves  http://lizgraves.com
[] Lee's Book  Easy Gaited Horses http://tinyurl.com/7vyjo
[] IceHorses Map  http://www.frappr.com/IceHorses
[] IceHorses ToolBar  http://iceryder.ourtoolbar.com/  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IceHorses/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IceHorses/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to