--- Wanda Lauscher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> What I meant to say, is that I have no problem with
shoes when they are warranted (protection) ....no
problem at all.<<

I agree.  I bought some boots for Whisper and planned
on using them on an upcoming endurance ride.  But they
rub her heel bulbs.  I can fix it, but this close to
the ride, I don't have time for the experimenting to
make them right, so my ferrier is coming to put shoes
and PADS on her feet.  The terrain I will be riding in
is VERY rocky, gravelly, so yes, I WILL HAVE A PADDED
HORSE!  HAHA
Susan in NV

Happy High Desert Trails

Susan in NV