>> What a GREAT analogy!
>>
>> Thanks for the laugh!

> yeah, all the little cold reptilian fishes swimming in their
> encapsulated globes in tight little mindless schools, just swimming,

Janice, no need to get yourself all worked up. I just thought is was a very
funny analogy in general, USIHC or what ever involved vs. uninvolved group.
I still do! I've never heard it before and got a good laugh during a short
reprieve from the nightmare of working on getting my tax info together for
my upcoming tax appointment! Yuck!

Cheryl

ToltallyICE at Sand Creek Icelandic Horse Farm
Icelandic Horses and Icelandic Sheepdogs
email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
website: www.toltallyice.com
Idaho