some horses arent stiff and they saddlerack, like stonewall, it is
like he trips so lightly and nimbly, like ballet.  But jaspar, oh my
gosh, talk about stiff as a board.  But in stepping pace he is nice
and soft.  My fox is tense and stiff when saddleracking.  So must have
a lot to do with build and conformation and what comes natural.  My
jaspar is very pacey but has true racked a few times and those times
made me feel like ouch stop, it was so pounding on him, even tho a
smooth fast ride, i could tell it was not easy for him!  maybe the
stiffness was what i felt.
Janice--
yipie tie yie yo