--- Janice McDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> want
> > > other
> am
>

> what is this tolt.  define it?
> Janice--

I believe there is a whole discussion on that very question.....look
in Lees book page 26, saddle rack and true rack.....I do make up the
definations, nor do I get into every split second detail of every
step.

I know that the horses I ride and own are naturally gaited, they can
rack/tolt with ease, with no force, no heavy contact....tooo much
work.

And 5 of them are from world champions and 1st prize stallions.....we
have oner mare on island that I sold who is much like Skyfaxa, her
preferred gait is tolt....she can tolt with her head almost touching
the ground or up high....its weird, she just gaits so nicly with
ease.

Skye

      ~~~~Fire Island Farms~~~~
Breeding Quality Icelandic Trail Horses

             Certified Farrier Services
          'Natural Balance' Shoeing and Trimming.
         Founder, Navicular options for your horse.

                          808-640-6080