fluid her movements are....she is built nicly, she shows tolt out in the
field, but canter seems to be her favorite gait...she will canter a lot then
go down into a tolt.

I'm not so sure about that - are you saying that the mare favors canter over
one of the mid-range gaits?  I don't think I've ever seen a horse who
doesn't have a preferred trot-speed gait, be that a trot, pace, or something
in the middle...?  A playful foal maybe, but a mature Icelandic mare...?

>>> Her action again is not high.

Do you think action affects gaitedness...?

Karen Thomas, NC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]