I was interested in the getting off method.  I always felt like that was
allowing the horse to be the leader.  Twisty has no problem with being led
out from the barn.

He also refused to go up a very steep hill.  Poor horse.  I wasn't willing
to walk up it, so I made him.  One wonders if that even makes sense.

I played with him some this morning.  I think he's my therapy horse.  He's
absolutely bomb proof, prefers never to get out of a flat walk and  will
follow me anywhere without a lead.  I practiced swinging my arms around and
flopping around on his back (sounds cruel, but Stephanie has athetoid CP).
He's our guy.

Nancy