--- In IceHorses@yahoogroups.com, "Debbie Kirchner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Dawn makes tights for us, all kinds of colors at a resonable price,
75 I think for full seat pants, using our measurements, Her address is
on the link below for Raven...

--------------------Yep.  And I do offer a money back guarantee if you
don't absolutely love them.  I guarantee the fit - if they don't fit
right, I'll either make it right or let you return them for a refund.
And the material I use for summer weights is Polartec PowerDry, which
is a lightweight, tight-like micro-cord material that REALLY does
breathe and REALLY does wick moisture exceptionally well.  By far the
best material I've ever found for summer weight riding pants.

> I am not sure if she is still donating for Raven or not, it sdoes not
matter as she has donated almost 500 dollars to her

--------------------It came to $455 total.  I sent it to Raven's PayPal
account last night :-).

Dawn Bruin-Slot, northern Michigan
Fuzzy Logic Equine