>> Look at the videos and pictures, and it all pretty much looks the same.
>
> your impression, however, does not agree with my experience of gudmar or
> ebba.  so i suspect there is either more variation than you perceive or
> that your baseline is off somehow.

I have to trust my own eyes, my own first-hand experiences, and my long-term
equine experience, over yours.  Sorry.

I'm not so sure that a beginner and new owner can see other than a
superficial layer.

Especially when that person is vested in who they are expressing an opinion
about.

But... tell me HOW you see that they are different than any other
icelandic-style trainer in how they train and ride.

Judy
http://icehorses.net
http://clickryder.com