>>>I know that here on the Big island which is tiny compared to Iceland, we
only have around 160,000 people living here, most of them do not own
horses.....however every trainer trains differently.....

Have you never read any history of Hawaii, Skye?    I never lived there, but
I read a lot of the history before we visited.  You should know that
Hawaii's isolation ended about 150 years ago, plus or minus. Hawaii was
'invaded' by American settlers, missionaries, as well as people from other
countries.  There is a sizable Chinese population, Japanese, Portugese
influence, right, in addition to the Americans and native Polynesians?
When I was there 20 years ago, there were mini-ranches for sale (very
expensive) on the north shore of the Big Island, I'm sure attracting many
American retirees, as well as people from other countries. I don't know
what's happening now, but the Japanese were buying up much of Hawaii's
commercial real estate then.  In other words, Hawaii is its own melting pot,
partly fed by the American melting pot.  It's also a tropical paradise, home
(or second home) to a number of wealthy Americans.

Now...does that sound much like Iceland?  It doesn't to me.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
4:32 PM