-----Original Message-----
From: IceHorses@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Karen Thomas
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 8:03 AM
To: IceHorses@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [IceHorses] was KY Icelandic show now nosebands

were consulted. I don't think it is fair to accuse judges of not knowing the
rules.

Ok, fine, then the much-touted GUDMAR should certainly know the rules.

If you want to get really picky, I'm pretty darned sure the evaluation
judges in the USA allowed dropped nosebands with shanked Icelandic bits
before they were sanctioned ...

I really don't care to argue about varying "degrees of bad", Phil.

Karen, I am not picking a fight just trying to correct what I thought was an
innocent mis-reading of someone else's post. Please consider that many list
members would find it more pleasant if every issue was not dealt with in an
adversarial way.

Phil

Icelandic Horse Farm
Robyn Hood & Phil Pretty