--- In IceHorses@yahoogroups.com, "Karen Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yep.  Melnir is very green, and I'm a believer that the first few
months of training should mostly be walk, walk walk.  I did finally
get Cary to tape a few little bursts of flat walk and foxtrot that he
freely offered.  I have no qualms about posting my "in progress"
videos.  I'll keep doing it too.

I think it's good to show good examples of how we do things, not just
the finished product, I think the most important part is how we get
there.

If it came from the general population I assume it came from, who
cares? It's more about status to them than about the horse.

Kim