On 20/09/2007, dawn_atherton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am deliberately NOT giving names of trainers because I have no
> desire to bash any particular person.  I just want to explain what
> I've personally seen to help clarify where I'm coming from.
>
> Dawn Bruin-Slot, northern Michigan
> Fuzzy Logic Equine

Thanks for explaining.  Email is a difficult medium sometimes isn't it?

However, it's been my experience that in some cases we are dealing
with bullies who have absolutely no intentioin of changing their
riding practises.  They are making a living at it, and will continue
to do so as long as they continue to win or place.

It was interesting to see on the world standings that there were only
riders mentioned, and nothing about the horses they were riding that
allowed them to achieve those scores.  That's a huge member of the
partnership not acknowledged.

Wanda