> Height is not the determining factor as to whether it is a pony or
> not, just
> want to be sure that we're all on the same page with that.
>
> The almost 16 hand Icelandic is still a pony, and the 13 hand RMH
> is still a
> horse.
>
> http://iceryder.net/pony.html

Ok then,

would an adult be able to show their 13 hand RMH in a show?  Probably
not.....I understand that height is not the determing factor, however
it is what is used in our culture a lot.

Skye

      ~~~~Fire Island Farms~~~~
Breeding Quality Icelandic Trail Horses

             Certified Farrier Services
          'Natural Balance' Shoeing and Trimming.
         Founder, Navicular options for your horse.

                          808-640-6080