i dont know about RMHs show rules but i do know as a rule they are
built sorta dainty, around 14hh and not stocky built.  I know in the
TWHBEA rules they have classes for "14hh and under" but they dont call
them ponies i dont think.  and walkers are not generally thought of as
a small breed whereas rockies are sorta on the small side i think.  I
have seen some humungous Mountain pleasure Horses but every purebred
rocky or KMSH I have seen was small boned and around 14hh or less.
About the height of most pasos but not even as large boned as most
pasos.
Janice

--
yipie tie yie yo