oh my gosh, I thought jarl looked like Runa!!  She is that same
AWESOME color and has a very similar head!  She is just glorious.  I
couldnt believe it when one person commented that you had
"slaughterhouse breeding stock", because I was thinking how your stud
Melnir is just so magnificent and well bred, but I had no idea Runa
(to me--Lucy Ricardo redhead :) was jarl's "niece"  :)  It makes you
wonder why people would assume that just because an animal is imported
to the US it is automatically an inferior breeding stock animal.  How
can something be inferior bloodlines when they are all so closely
related!  Just boarding an airplane doesnt lower the value and quality
of great genetics....
anyway, my rant du jour.  karen, dont you have a nice photo of runa
other than her homely teeth?  haha
Janice
--
yipie tie yie yo