Runa has a very distinct and sharp dorsal stripe, and her mane and tail are 2-3
shades darker that her body, most noticeably immediately after she sheds in the
spring.  She's not registered dun, but I'm pretty sure she is.  From the
pictures I've seen of her mother, she had the same red-dun appearance.  I'm
just saying what I see - I'm not seeking admittance to the secret color
society, so I don't plan to argue with anyone about her color.  It's pretty and
it's red, and that's enough for me.  ;)  BTW, her mother isn't related to Jarl,
if I remember correctly, and I think she got that color from mom.  I could be
wrong though.  I don't live and die by pedigrees.

Karen
Karen Thomas
Wingate, NC

Checked by AVG Free Edition.