--- In IceHorses@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Ryder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > That would be good to add to their PR:  Spend $5 to $50K on an
Icelandic and
> we'll be sure to sell you an inferior one.

Judy, you are funny!

Right, well whoever said that is moving it right along. I remember
thinking the same thing when I saw that. I don't care what they say,
my horses have a heart:) They are wonderful little guys. That is an
old line, I've heard it over and over, it's obviously a way to try and
make people feel inferior (when logical defenses end, the hostility
rises), not very well thought out, but I guess, why would it be?

Kim