"New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any
other reason but because they are not already common."  -  John Locke

and

"When God created the horse He said to the magnificent creature: I
have made thee as no other.  All the treasures of the earth lie
between thy eyes.  Thou shalt carry my friends upon thy back.  Thy
saddle shall be the seat of prayers to me.  And thou fly without
wings, and conquer without any sword.  Oh, horse."  - The Koran

--
Laree

"When you're young and you fall off a horse, you may break something.
When you're my age and you fall off, you splatter" - Roy Rogers