This one is meant to be humerous - don't try this at home -

"It takes a great deal of physical courage to ride a horse.  This,
however, I have.  I get it at about forty cents a flask, and take as
required."  -  Stephen Leacock, "Refelections on Riding", Literary
Lapses

and this is for Nancy and all you other wonderful people who
participate in riding therapy programs -

"I saw a child who couldn't walk, sit on a horse and laugh and
talk...I saw a child who could only crawl, mount a horse and sit up
tall...I saw a child born into strife, take up and hold the reins of
life...And that same child was heard to say, thank you God for showing
me the way."  -  John Anthony Davis

--
Laree

"When you're young and you fall off a horse, you may break something.
When you're my age and you fall off, you splatter" - Roy Rogers