yields.  She complemented us on how floaty and soft Blessi was during our
third try at the leg yield. I had to laugh and confess that Blessi had
figured out that as we came round the corner and went down the side about
2/3s of the way across the arena, we were going to do a leg yield.  And he
did a perfect leg yield with no help from me.  But it felt so good today
when Blessi was working with me on such soft commands.

That sounds so lovely!  Congratulations on the great relationship it sounds
like the two of you are building.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:01 AM