When I was riding the excessively spooky Tali, and before I finally went off
him, I had this theory that I could convince him that all his fears were
imaginary.  I would try to ride really relaxed make as little response as I
could to his reactions ... sort of like, you were scared of WHAT?  One day
he sort of flinched and I said "Sheese Tali" and scared him to death ... got
a nice leap our of him.  Gabe  gets along so well with him because he sort
of does the teenage boy with a hot car thing, Tali being the  super-charged
vehicle.

Nancy