> Hello Lorraine,
> Around Xmas 2 years ago, I fell off my Icelandic.

Wow.  What a story.  One I can relate to.  I got
thrown from my MFT about 3 years ago and was sore for
at least 6 months.  I was never comfortable with that
horse after that.  I ended up selling him and don't
regret it at all.  He has a great home with a relaxed
rider.  Your story has helped me alot.  I do have a
patient friend with a deadbroke mule.  She is great
with me.  But I feel guilty because I am acting like a
baby sometimes.  I get off in traffic sometimes.
Better safe than sorry. People drive fast and don't
care that you are on a live animal.  They must not own
horses.  After a accident. ( I have had many) it is
hard to get the confidence back.   I know I can ride.
I know body language is transmitted to the horse big
time.  Sometimes I sing.

  Lorraine

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs