Yes, Janice, I'd have to agree - but what sets you apart is that you have the
good sense to look back and marvel that your past actions - too many people
just keep going, doing the same thing over and over!

I think most of us enjoy The Janice Parables...:)

Karen
Karen Thomas
Wingate, NC

Checked by AVG Free Edition.