Trish, I would love it if you would take one of your gorses on thehunt
as a HIlltopper. I can only imagine the comments as that can bea very
snooty crowd at times. It would be great - they just wouldn't get "it"

Did you see the picture of the pony called "Frank the Tank"?  He was
definitely not a typical looking hunter!  There were quite a lot of
draft crosses - not very refined looking at all.  Everyone on the
Tally-Ho wagons was very nice but I do know what you mean about snooty.
I found it more amongst the younger riders.  The older ones were very warm.

Trish