On Nov 19, 2007 3:04 PM, Laree Shulman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, but did you ever get down in the action with them? - you just
> can't appreciate the craziness of it until you're in the middle of it
> - especially if it's a big sized group, which this was.

I never rode with first flight, but I did spend alot of time with them
and went out on the four wheeler as the first aid person some since I
only had a very green horse back then.

Sorry if I sounded snippy, a clients horse is at the clinic today with
a very bad colic. I spent several hours with them and the vet last
night and she's worse today. It breaks my heart for them, she's a
sweet mare. Between her and some problems at home with my fiance I
want to find a hole to crawl into today and cry.

Steph
--
"Brutality begins where skill ends."
"Correctly understood, work at the lunge line is indispensable for