On Nov 25, 2007 12:05 AM, Raven <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Young patient trainer  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNMIz-RjJyw

I may be wrong, but from what I was reading of the videographer's
comments, I believe she was trying to show that these horses needed to
be listened to as to why they were reacting so violently.  She was
very diplomatic and non-judgemental in her comments, probably knew the
people in the video and didn't want to offend them.  It appears that
the commenters weren't getting the message.  They were praising the
'rodeo' type riding instead.  If that is what she meant and I was her
I would be frustrated beyond belief.  I am on dial up and watching a 5
min video literally takes 30 mins to download, so I've only watched
about 2 mins. of the video

--
Anna
Southern Ohio