>> may be wrong, but from what I was reading of the videographer's
comments, I believe she was trying to show that these horses needed to
be listened to as to why they were reacting so violently

yes. that was her message. <;]

>>She was very diplomatic and non-judgemental in her comments, probably knew the
people in the video and didn't want to offend them

actaully...i think she is the rider on ALL the horses. she is showing
the before and after videos. i wonder who she is and where she is
located?

Raven
Lucy & Molly, the Girl Doggies
Huginn & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies
Maggie Rose, the cat who makes me sneeze

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.