--

I think there is a lot to this video that is positive - she calmly
rode through the bad behavior but I also think  in some instances she

Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura
Simon, Sadie and Sam (the "S" gang)

"Yet when all the books have been read and reread, it boils down to
the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them."  -
William Farley