On Sat, Dec 08, 2007 at 06:05:16AM -0500, Karen Thomas wrote:
> And that rider is the head of Holar...the school that produces Icelandic
> "certified" trainers that come to America... Egads.  How gullible can some
> people be?

how many such trainers have you met and watched?  for me it's just the
one (gudmar; ebba is not from holar), but i find him quite impressive
and quite unlike the stereotypes perpetrated on this list.  ebba isn't
like the stereotypes either, but neither is she from holar; she's just
someone who grew up with horses and got interested enough to learn more.

--vicka