I love my roosters, but there are some that can be TROUBLE, the best
thing I have found is to handle them everyday while they are little,
get the day old, and get them right away, handle them a lot, then they
are very loving...

I have had some really funny and sad experiences with our chickens...
I think I could write a book for the silly chickens, however, we
needed the space for the hay, cause we just could not get help to
throw the hay up on the loft this year, so we took apart their stall,
wel, they are sitting on the hay now, that is in their stall, dang...
I need to find a better system for my 5... I have a buff, 2 blue
layers, a lace one, and a Lacy rooster...

--
I and my horses love our track system, take a look~~~
http://picasaweb.google.com/dakota.charm/TrackForHorses