Hi Mic & Karen,
>Merry Christmas everyone.  There's a turkey in the oven, and the dressing,
cranberry sauce and giblet gravy are already made.  It's starting to smell
good around here, even if we're not going to have a white Christmas.

>>Same here! - sunny, 10 C (50 F approx) and the turkey is just about
cooked so now I'm waiting for the potatoes to par-boil before sticking
them in to roast

You are making me hungry and it is only 6:30 ish.  We just fed the horses
and are now going to take waffle irons and strawberries to the facility
where my mother is living and make waffles for the cottage - there are 12
residents.

Happy eating to all.

Robyn

Icelandic Horse Farm