I have the horse and bought the liberty neck ring goodie from TTouch, but
you could successfully grow rice in my riding ring right now, so it will be
a late Spring event. Twist is my sweet horse who can be led just about
anywhere without a halter.  When he was at Creekside, I could walk from the
riding ring, over a bridge and up the road to the barn without anything on
him at all.   Twist would also be a terrific candidate for my first
adventure into clicker training.  And I guess I could be doing that right
now.  Bear like, I'm inclined to slow way down in the winter.

Nancy