I have terrains but mine are too low cut for my sandy paddocks, but now I see they have terrain jodhpur boots or something, they are taller. I like dansko paddock boots or ariat boots that have a woder toe. I hate narrow toe boots. I hate justin boots. I hate any kind of cowboy boot. Janice -- yipie tie yie yo
- Re: [IceHorses] side pull riding and saddles Nancy Sturm
- Re: [IceHorses] side pull riding and saddles Judy Ryder
- Re: [IceHorses] side pull riding and saddles Laree Shulman
- Re: [IceHorses] side pull riding and saddles Karen Thomas
- Re: [IceHorses] Laree's Quote Judy Ryder
- Re: [IceHorses] side pull riding and saddles pyramid
- Re: [IceHorses] side pull riding and saddles Lorraine
- Re: [IceHorses] side pull riding and saddles gemstonerotts
- Re: [IceHorses] comfortable boots Nancy Sturm
- RE: [IceHorses] comfortable boots Karen Thomas
- Re: [IceHorses] comfortable boots Janice McDonald
- Re: [IceHorses] comfortable boots Wanda Lauscher
- RE: [IceHorses] comfortable boots Karen Thomas
- RE: [IceHorses] comfortable boots Karen Thomas
- Re: [IceHorses] comfortable boot... Nancy Sturm
- Re: [IceHorses] comfortable boot... Wanda Lauscher
- Re: [IceHorses] comfortable boot... Karen Thomas
- Re: [IceHorses] comfortable boot... Wanda Lauscher
- Re: [IceHorses] comfortable boot... Karen Thomas
- Re: [IceHorses] comfortable boots Ann Cassidy
- Re: [IceHorses] side pull riding and saddles Lorraine
