>>> Get out!  We probably stepped around each other.  I didn't notice anyone 
>>> speaking with a southern accent though.  The next time I do,  I'll go up 
>>> to them and ask if they know Karen and Cary ;)...


Tell them I was the one who bought the lavender riding crop, and the Spruce 
Meadow coffee table book.  I'm sure that will jog their memories.  :)  I 
made the riding crop into a fly whisk.


We flew to Calgary and drove across the Rockies when we went to Robyn's 
clinic in Vernon, BC.  On the way back, we spent a day sightseeing in the 
Rockies (stayed in Canmore - beautiful town) then drove over to Calgary.  We 
got to Calgary with about two hours to kill - so we went to Spruce Meadows 
of course.  There was a show-jumping show going on - we caught about 15 
minutes of that, then went to the tack store.

Isn't tack shopping what EVERYONE does when they are out of town, waiting 
for a flight home?   :)


Karen Thomas, NC

Reply via email to