If they come back I hope my husband can shoot them far enough
> away so they dont stink real bad,.  cause they are g-o-n-e GONE.
> Janice

Please, hunt those dogs down and kill them.

I took one of my mares to the vet about a year ago, and when I got there I
noticed a pit bull tied in the back of a pickup.  No horse in the trailer.
 Then I saw the horse.  It had at least 25 bites, it's nose was shredded,
its belly and legs with many bites, some quite serious, most requiring
sutures.  This dog was a family pet, kids played with it, but for some
reason it attacked the horse in the middle of the night.  In my opinion
even a threat from a pit bill gives it no second chance.  Fortunately they
put this dog to sleep before it left the vet.

Janet
Caliente, California