> It is disgusting.  It is not the dog's fault it has
> irresponsible owners.  Keep your aniamls better
> protected with fencing and cages and quit blamming the
> poor, homeless animals. I really hope someone turns
> you in to the ASPCA.
> Maria

Maria...
You really have to understand that some strays become ferrel (however you
spell that) and we have no choice. Dogs have attacked my horses, killed
neighbors goats and calves, killed other dogs and attacked people... once
they become a ferrel pack, they are like any other wild animal that you need
to protect your family and domesticated animals from. It's not a choice
anyone takes lightly.
Bia