Hi, Today I decided to drive the pony that has been loaned to me for this
purpose. She is a mini and pulls a cart like a big girl. She is not a small
mini, she is quite large. We went out for an hour or so trotting and walking to

get used to the drive thing. I was shown how to harness her and went through
the  steps very carefully. She is very spoiled and was sort of mad in the
beginning  but then she got used to me. We got that all straight after a few
minutes out on  the road. We have miles of dirt roads and its easy to cart
here. I
do have to  watch for the wild drivers in cars though, she has a very good
whoa. We had a  great time, anyway I did and she got carrots when we came back.
Her Mom wants  her to stay in shape. I need to get someone to ride with me
while
I drive so  Willie can come out also. He was talking to me as I left. I need
to get a cart  for my pony and drive him also. (dreamer) I have a borrowed
saddle.  Sylvia