On Jan 19, 2008 11:43 AM, Judy Ryder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> How does this horse look:
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZEXbSiZRm0U

Just a few thoughts -

The horse constantly was fussing with the bit - first thing I would do
is take off those draw reins and get that bit out of his mouth - just
basics to me

>From the rear you could easily see the front legs winging - I think
from exxagerated front leg lift

Because the front end wasn't free, the rear was very stiff and shortened

This is a powerful horse with lots of energy that would be a long and
low horse for a long time in my training program (if I had one :-)))

I think he could be outstanding if given the right chance - as he is
now, I wouldn't want him--
Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura
Simon, Sadie and Sam (the "S" gang)

"Yet when all the books have been read and reread, it boils down to
the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them."  -
William Farley