How old is she, and how long under saddle?  Horses will also rush, buck,
etc. if they are uncomfortable.  Are you sure the western saddle fits her?
There really aren't THAT many western saddles that work on Icelandic's...?
A tree that is too long for the horse may poke the loins more dramatically
on hills.

Runa bucked this weekend (but only on the lunge) when the big endurance
stirrups bumped her in the sides and surprised her.  She quickly adjusted
and regained her composure though, and was fine when ridden.