I'll get my results back in about 10 days.  I wonder if I'll get a
> cullicoides score... :)

Dear Karen,
You've probably had a RAST test. (radio allergo sorbent). It's an
Allergen specific IgE test. Tells you whether you have an allergy
because your producing the Immunoglobulin(IgE) to a specific protein
known as the allergen. I think you have to start off with a list
of 'suspects' or maybe they just round up the usual ones like hay,
horses, dogs, cats and moulds. It can be really helpful if it's
possible to do avoidance like change the horses bedding or volunteer
for the desensitisation programme (if symptoms warrant it). It is a
useful test.
Sue, Lincolnshire UK