Funny Grey Story...

Last weekend a family came with their 3 yo daughter to pick a puppy.

We visited a bit with the rambunctious puppies.

Then the little girl saw Joey our rescue (abused) Congo Grey.

She put her face up near the cage where Joey sat. Now Joey who never utters
a word in the presence of visitors, said.... "Hello" whistled a couple of
times and said... "Hello" again to the little girl.

The parents ask which puppy she wants.... yep, she no longer wants a puppy,
she wants Joey!

Her parents told her no.... "Which puppy?"....  in classic I want a pony or
nothing fashion if she couldn't have the bird she didn't want anything!

She was trying so hard not to cry!

She eventually left with a puppy and a smile.

I still wonder at Joey's attraction to this little girl!

Cheryl

Icelandic Sheepdogs & Icelandic Horses
www.sandcreekicelandics.com