On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 9:44 AM, sstefansd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> How can FEIF be violating (not complying with) HPA when HPA excludes
>  the 6 ounce rule for rubber or leather bell boots used for protective
>  purposes?

The general rule that I heard from USDA officials was that protective
boots could *not* be weighted. Back when I wanted to show in regular
TWH I did some checking and that was the answer I found. The horse I
was thinking about showing always went in bell boots, unweighted and
protective.

Steph

--
"Brutality begins where skill ends."
"Correctly understood, work at the lunge line is indispensable for