What are you using for fence: posts and wire/tape/boards?  I'm having
trouble visualizing how you can make a fence easy to move, yet make sure
it's secure enough to be safe.  Fences that curve (as in an oval) tend to be
less stable than fences with square corners, and if the fence sags, that's
really dangerous - ESPECIALLY in such small areas.  Yet, if you put in posts
secure enough to hold up fencing on an oval, seems like it would be a hassle
to move.

If the goal is to keep the horses fit, I'd rather do it by riding than by
spending all my time moving fence...?