>>> However, this forum is not a "general" nor  regional audience.  It  is
>>> specifically for people who are seriously interested in easy gaited
>>> horses, so we use more "precise" terms.  Just as you talk  about
>>> lingustics differently to us than you would in a scholarly  article.

I just saw your note that this e-mail got delayed, but still, you said this
very well, Kat.

>>> So, for the this forum can we all agree to the terminology in Lee's
>>> book?

It's the "bible" of gaits as far as I'm concerned.  The woman put so much of
her life into the study of gaits, and we're so blessed that she finished the
book before she died.    We're so lucky that we still have Liz, but I still
miss Lee.