>>> *grin* i used to lease a good arab.  she was plenty smart, but not, umm,
>>> very *sensible*, if you see the difference...

My experience is that many/most Arabs reflect the personalities of their
riders/handlers, probably more than any other breed as a whole.  My daughter
would be the first to tell you that Thunder was always the barometer of her
moods.  He taught her a lot about being relaxed, confident and happy.
Icelandic's however, tend to be less honest with us, often swallowing their
feelings and keeping a stiff upper lip in spite of what happens to them.
(Tivar and Sina are two noteworthy exceptions, bless their honest and direct
souls.)