On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 12:40:54PM -0500, Janice McDonald wrote:
> Vicka you WROTE that article, hello, you havent seen the pic??

*laughs* no, actually, i haven't (and only found out after my last
post here that the article was a summary of a writeup i did after the
equine affaire demo -- my personal impressions from it).  but i don't
get the magazine, don't have a camera and didn't take the picture, and
am still not in front of a graphics-enabled mailer.  so i still have not
seen the picture!  sorry, but that's the truth.

--vicka