> But suppose a new person shows up on the list, as happens all the time.  How
> would they know when we say, "show style riding" that we aren't talking
> about western pleasure riding, or hunt-seat riding, low level dressage, or a
> more natural type of gaited horse showing?

I think that since we are a list focused on Icelandics, this would be
self explanatory and if there is confusion from some new folks then we
can clear it up - there is always a little confusion when someone
jumps in the middle of on going conversations - and this group is good
about clarifying
--
Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura

"Yet when all the books have been read and reread, it boils down to
the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them." -
William Farley