On Apr 13, 2008, at 8:52 AM, Judy Ryder wrote:

http://eclectic-horseman.com/content/view/65/33/

Just want to put in a good word for The Eclectic Horseman -- if I
could have only 1 subscription, this would be it.  It's just a plain
little "newletter", but each one is packed with more good information
on horsemanship then a years worth of anything else I know of.
Articles by everyone from Bryan Neubert to Wendy Murdock, the sort of
things you put in a binder and refer back to time and again.  There
is a very active Forum and a Chat Room  (gets going about 8 pm
Pacific).  For those of you who followed the forum on Deb Bennets
site, you will find old friends like Mares Tales and Two Cents there.

WashoeKat